Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Living off animal foods, avoiding vegetables. need sugestions, answers, etc page 2

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I find myself, naturally, eating Raw Organic Butter, as my staple food. For some reason, I find it to be the most purest, FAT SOURCE, any city dweller, has access to buy. It's such a simple food to me. It seems like the rawest food, that could be bought at the store...

I find myself NOT eating any produce, vegetable foods, at all; because I had a terrible experience with raw conventional spinach... and in the back of my mind, I'm considering eating organic cabbage, as that is probably the healthiest option, one because it's a "salad" type, and the outer leaves protect it from outside variables, and going organic, should be fine right? ...However, I'm still a little paranoid, because of my experience with spinach and it's oxalic acid. (i fasted on it for a day, and my whole body went hayfire, especially my teeth)

I've been eating raw grass fed beef, but I think it has an anti-biotic effect on my system, and destroys all my beneficial bacteria in my system. I've downed some conventional raw eggs, and they give me lose stools. anyone have success on organic omega 3 whatever eggs? Right now, my brain kind of wants to live off of dairy products, namely butter, cultured cheese, and organic yogurt. Because my "science" brain is telling me, that is the best source of probiotics.

Point being, I'm looking for suggestions on the cleanest, rawest, simplest foods. Also i wonder if cabbage holds any nutrition in it, because I've grown accustomed to live solely on an animal based diet, because of the zero carbs, in it.

But basically when it comes down to my food decisions, I'm looking for PRO-Biotic Foods, vs ANti-Biotic. I'm thouroughly convinced that anti-biotic substances, are death. and pro-biotic foods, are life-giving. I'm convinced the reason we eat is for "life-force" aka. probiotics aka beneficial bacteria. and if this bacteria is wiped out, then we get sick, and grow fat. but i could be wrong, because there's so many variables with pesticides, man-made stuff, effecting my decision making, and scientific reasoning... for instance, this morning I bit into raw grass fed beef, but felt as if It was destroying my beneficial bacteria.. almost as if I sense some sort of anti-biotic in the meat... anyways...

, comments, suggesstions on better sources of food "meat, eggs, dairy produce etc", remarks, etc. THANKS
    I've seen this before. You need to climb the mountain of light and take a left at the eternal unicorn. Follow the sound of enlightened weeping until the sky curtain opens, then take hold of the New Thunder. Twice a day.

What, are you NUTS? Food doesn't have powers! It has nutrition! Put your feet in the ground and do some actual work instead of getting lost in somebody else's imaginary fairy world.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    What, are you NUTS? Food doesn't have powers!
    I dunno. Most food I eat is converted into a powerful form of methane, thunderous enough to scare the pets sometimes, and rattle neighbors' windows...

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudenveri View Post
    Beef is not antibiotic.

That's all I have to add here.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that little nugget of idiocy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12