Thread: Today is going to be a good day! page

eri
    eri is offline Member

Today is going to be a good day!

Primal Fuel
    So, after falling off the wagon yesterday (having some extra sweet english cookies and pastries with my sister in the morning and scotthis butter cookies in the evening ) I decided not to blame myself too much and I tried to avoid the dagerous thoughts which tipically come to em after I indulge (like, "well... I fucked it up, I don't care what will happen next... so let's have another cookie tomorrow, and pasta for dinner too"). So... TODAY IS GOING TO BE OKAY!!!
    I started my morning with a huge breakfast consisting of 2 scrambled eggs with coconut milk and 2 slices of bacon, and my unavoidable morning tea with whole fat eco milk.
    My lunch is a mix of veggies with olive oil,fish and octopus.
    My dinner... I will go to Indian restauramt with some friends, but I have already planned what to order because I know the place probably some chicken dish with lemon and curry cooked in coconut milk and indian spices, and hopefully no rice!!

Thanks for reading this, I just wanted to share my new start and encourage the people who might fell off the wagon these days too to do the same, avoid the blaming and never give up!

cma77 is offline Member
    Good job dusting yourself off and getting back on track! Good luck today

KatyNC is offline Senior Member
    Good attitude!!! Have a great day!

A Pink Lady is offline Junior Member
    You are sound so positive, very motivating! Enjoy your day!

dado Guest
    everyday you're alive is a good day

eri
    eri is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks to all! I just had lunch and sticking to the plan until now! yay!! Wish a very good day/evening/night for all you everywhere you are