Thread: How to control sleeping during daytime? page

Levicollin is offline Junior Member

How to control sleeping during daytime?

Shop Now
    I sleep during daytime, especially at around 10.30am. Usually I go to bed at 11 in the night and get up at 5.30-6am. Then I brush my teeth,have tea,read newspaper,self oil massage,bath and breakfast. At around 9.30 I'll finish all these things. Since I'm waiting for my admission to post graduation, I would like to spend the day time reading books,journals and all. My parents as well as younger brother too have this problem.Is sleeping during day time bad? Even if it's good, how can I limit it to maximum half an hour?Please suggest me what i do..........

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I had a period of time when I was having trouble getting adequate sleep at night and needed a nap. Like you I only wanted to sleep for 20 to 30 minutes but wanted to also wake up refreshed. I found an audio recording which was a mediation, sort of self hypnosis and it lasted 30 minutes. At the end he said as I count backwards to 1 you will begin to come awake and he would talk you through the numbers till he reached one. He would say things like "when you awake you will feel refreshed" etc. I can't remember where I got it but it was free...something like this...http://www.the-guided-meditation-sit...editation.html
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.