Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bigger butt? page

tailypoe3 is offline Member

Bigger butt?

Shop Now
    Alright I've spent countless hours researching the subject and have been doing variations of squats, bridges, deadlifts, lunges and so on for years now. Yes my butt has gotten perkier, but I was wondering if anyone has had any actual success getting their butt BIGGER and rounder, with a nice feminine shape? Mine isn't too bad from the side, but from the back it pretty much looks like I have no ass and I'm tired of my pants not fitting right.

And if I'm doing the right moves, maybe someone can give me better input such as how many reps/sets, how heavy, how many times a week, fast or slow, etc?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    lift as heavy as you can with proper form, when that gets easier, lift heavier
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Owly is offline Senior Member
    My squatter booty agrees with bloodorchid. Heavy weights make hot butts.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

tailypoe3 is offline Member
    Thank you! Im a stickler for details so on top of heavy weights, is it good to go for a traditional 3 sets of 8 reps 3 times a week type of deal?

js290 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tailypoe3 View Post
    Alright I've spent countless hours researching the subject and have been doing variations of squats, bridges, deadlifts, lunges and so on for years now. Yes my butt has gotten perkier, but I was wondering if anyone has had any actual success getting their butt BIGGER and rounder, with a nice feminine shape? Mine isn't too bad from the side, but from the back it pretty much looks like I have no ass and I'm tired of my pants not fitting right.

And if I'm doing the right moves, maybe someone can give me better input such as how many reps/sets, how heavy, how many times a week, fast or slow, etc?
    Meet Staci: Your New Powerlifting Super Hero | Nerd Fitness
    “BODY BY SCIENCE” — ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN »

Owly is offline Senior Member
    f
    Quote Originally Posted by tailypoe3 View Post
    Thank you! Im a stickler for details so on top of heavy weights, is it good to go for a traditional 3 sets of 8 reps 3 times a week type of deal?
    I have no idea. We use a varied, percentage-based program at our gym, so I don't do a repetitive program like that.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i already love nerd fitness, you're awesome
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Glockin Grok is offline Senior Member
    Squat baby squat...

My girlfriend is doing looking for the same goal and it is working.

Mix up your sets and strive for adding more weight every week or two.

The following are two of my fav sets... one for endurance strength one for explosive strength. Obviously each set ad more weight. If you can compleate the set next time add more weight

Keep going till failer

workout4ever is offline Junior Member
    Actually you can do hip thrusts, it's not a compound lift but they really teach you on how to activate your butt. Dont let your back arch when you do it and drive with your hips and butt. Hold for 5 seconds at the top, when you can do 2-3 sets of 20 you can start to do 10 per set with one leg in the air and work your way up to 20.

Kettlebell swings are awesome for your butt too, I noticed that my butt is a lot rounder and harder after i introduced swings.

Squating and such is great too of course.

Here are some articles I find pretty informative about shaping your butt, sadly T-nation is covered with pictures of roid freaks and such but still.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...the_glute_myth
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...glute_training
    Last edited by workout4ever; 09-15-2011 at 09:00 AM.
    Visit my website about fitness and health, would love some input .

http://www.workout4ever.com

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Buns of Steel, the original video from the '80s. There's a reason why it's still so popular after all this time. Tamilee Webb has the biggest bubble butt I have ever seen on a white girl.

When I could actually be arsed to do it consistently 4x/wk, my butt got so big that my center of gravity actually changed and changed the way I walked.

I should get back to this.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast