Thread: Oops (on the wrong end of a binge) page

CoS
    CoS is offline Senior Member

Oops (on the wrong end of a binge)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    After being dairy free for 2-3 weeks, I'm about to find out if I'm lactose-intolerant. I made my family (of 8) flax-seed crust pizza with mozz cheese, tomato sauce, pepperoni, and bacon. They didn't like it enough to come back for seconds...so I SHOVELED it in. I ate way too much, and I'm going to fast from now til my post-workout around noon tomorrow. In the mean time, lots of ice water and relaxation for good digestion.

I'm not sure if it was the sweetness of the sauce or the fact that I haven't had pizza of any kind in probably a year...but I just couldn't stop myself. Except for the cheap Wal-Mart pepperoni and mozz cheese, it was all primal. Flax crust (cooked on low heat) with eggs, olive oil, salt, basil, and garlic. Tomato sauce with oregano (no added oils or sugar). I'm leaving for my 3rd year of college on Friday, so I guess I'll shove this into my 20% and call it one of my last home cooked meals.

I just needed to confess that to the board.

Paleobird Guest
    Say five Hail Groks and go and sin no more.

I hope you don't have a bad reaction. After being dairy free for a while just for weight loss reasons, I tried introducing it back into my diet. Epic fail.

I wish you well in school (former professor here).

CoS
    CoS is offline Senior Member
    So far so good. I don't really feel sick besides the regret, which isn't all that bad now. I was just over-reacting. I've been having weight loss issues lately anyway (thyroid and testosterone) so I don't think this one slip up will matter. I'll wake up tomorrow like it never happened.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoS View Post
    So far so good. I don't really feel sick besides the regret, which isn't all that bad now. I was just over-reacting. I've been having weight loss issues lately anyway (thyroid and testosterone) so I don't think this one slip up will matter. I'll wake up tomorrow like it never happened.
    Yeah. Let go of the regret and move on. Anyway, I don't see what was so terrible about it. Basically primal. There is no rule about not eating a lot. You want to eat enough that you don't snack and maybe can even IF. Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.