Thread: Parasites? page

MrsToon is offline Senior Member

Parasites?

Primal Fuel
    So my mom's latest health-and-wellness interest is in the invading armies of parasites. Was wondering if any of you have researched this topic, and if there really is a national pandemic of nasty invaders wriggling in our guts. Here is a link that she just sent me:

Worm Guru: Parasites

The goal is to ingest various herbs and natural remedies, to make the body inhospitable to further colonization, and to kill the eggs/hatchlings/adult parasites that are already present. These processes will usually make one feel like hell as the die-off occurs.

Thoughts?

lizzychan5 is offline Senior Member
    I had parasites when I was a kid. I got them from summer camp. I went to the doctor and she prescribed me ONE pill and they were gone in about a day. I've been parasite free since, the marvels of modern science.
    Last edited by lizzychan5; 09-14-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Paleobird Guest
    I had a nasty case of giardia picked up in the south Pacific a few years back. Also cured by modern medicine. If you really do have a parasite, believe me, you will know that something is seriously wrong. What it sounds like the Worm Guru is selling is creating a problem and then being happy to provide you with the solution.