Thread: Dr Davis needs help - Belly Photos before & after page

Grizz is offline Banned

Dr Davis needs help - Belly Photos before & after

Primal Fuel
    Cardiologist Dr. Wm Davis needs out help !

I need your photos showing your “before” wheat belly and your “after” remnant of a wheat belly. The media requests are piling in and they all want some nice pictures of people who have kissed wheat goodbye.

Nothing tells a story like a picture; we all know this. In my cardiology practice, however, patients are reluctant to have before and after pictures taken. After all, I usually meet them because they either have heart disease or a heart-related condition and are reluctant to have me 1) take pictures (it would be kind of weird), and 2) show them to the public with their stories of heart disease. Few people want that kind of private information tossed about in public. While elimination of wheat is an incredibly powerful way to lose substantial weight, I do it in the office primarily to correct metabolic distortions, such as those that lead to heart attack.

So it means I’ve had difficulty in getting photos from my office patients, even of people who have lost 70 pounds in 6 months, 120 pounds in one year, etc. The “after” pictures are easier, but they mean little when there is no “before” photo.

So, anyone willing to allow their photos to be shown here . . . please take before and after photos! You might find yourself in a national magazine! (Your permission required, of course.)
    I need your Wheat Belly “before” and “after” photos! | Wheat Belly

Heidi is offline Senior Member
    Wish I could help him out. I've still got a ways to go before I can do an 'after' photo. This does remind me that I should take a photo now. I did one at the start of my weight loss, but it was in skimpy attire. Never thought about ever posting it anywhere later on.
    I'm retraining and strengthening my taste buds, one primal meal at a time.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Anyone ? ? ?

geostump is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Even though my stomach looks better now than it did before, nope.