Thread: Primal Journal (Ang...Just Ang) page

angfoster is offline Junior Member

Primal Journal (Ang...Just Ang)

Starting 30 day challenge today - couple days late, but I'll push through a couple extra days and it will all even out. So chill Pharisees!!

EATING PLAN
    ate a smoothie (just fruit and coconut milk) and porkchop for breakfast
    ate a big ass salad (lettuces, veggies, almonds, homemade dressing) for lunch
    ate tilapia and broccoli for dinner (with a glass of wine)

FITNESS PLAN
    Walked a lovely 6 miles with a friend today - walking, play and brainwork all in the same 90 minutes

SLEEP
    Slept longer than usual last night, with a decent 10 pm bedtime and lots of unplugging

SUN
    Always get at least 30 minutes because I walked the Pixies to and from school. Zing!

PLAY
    Not as much as I wanted to. Perhaps a bike ride or some tennis later in the week.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Ang. I hope the challenge goes well for you.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

angfoster is offline Junior Member

Day 2

Thanks Hedonist - I appreciate your encouragement... and also your username.

Today was another day of nailing it!

FOOD
    Breakfast smoothie, just some fruit and coconut milk
    Lunch was the big ass salad with lots of cashew nuts
    Dinner was a pan fried pork chop with some fresh green beans - but don't think I didn't have a little red wine with that, because I sho' did!!

EXERCISE
    Got up and spent the morning with some weights - briefly, because I'm sane
    Spent the day in my Vibrams so that was a little work on my back and legs and buns, in a good way
    Walked the girls to school and then walked the dog
    Played a little bit in the afternoon

SLEEP
    Slept well and woke early. I use an alarm because I like to wake up before the sun - so my fussy circadian rhythms can kiss it!

SUN
    I always get sun because I walk to and from school four times a day

PLAY
    I did play. I was damn happy about it The smiley face is evidence of my unbridled joy!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Love your attitude
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Contagious attitude. Thanks! Good luck with your journey, you can do it!