Thread: Osteo33 Primal 30 day challenge page

osteo33 is offline Junior Member

Osteo33 Primal 30 day challenge

Primal Fuel
    Hi all.
    Here is the begining of my 30 day challenge;
    Starting weight 53.2kgs (119lb)
    body fat as per scales 21.3%

Goal; To get under 20 % bodyfat...don't care about scale weight. 18% would be good.
    See the impact going primal has on skin allergies, IBS/candida, mood disturbances ie anxiety and lethargy.
    Strictly primal eating with dark chocolate on a Friday night with glass of red (my treat).
    Training; 3X body weight functional training sessions/week
    Lower HR training under 75% for 3 hrs/ week
    1 HIIT session of sprints/ week

I am 40 years old(young) pretty fit but really want to shape up my legs etc (usual female curse of all my body fat on lower half) feel happy and full of energy.
    Eating;
    B: omelette 1 egg 2 yolks, 1/2 tomato 1/4 avocado with steamed green beans/zucchini
    L: home made turkey burgers X2 green beans/zucchini with splash oil
    D: grilled fish salad
    snacks; Green veggie smoothie (lettuce, cucumber, spinach, carrot) sipped throughout the day.
    Training;
    BOdy weight circuit 30 minutes all variations of squat, lunge planks. pull, push functional and HARD

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! You can do it!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

charitydas is offline Junior Member
    I am happy to see someone else who is not afraid to eat vegetables!! Good luck.

osteo33 is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Day 2 challenge
    B; 1 egg 2 yolk omelette with steamed greens/ zucchini , 1/4 avocado
    L; 3 turkey burgers (I'm hungry), steamed veggies, beans and zucchini, celtic sea salt
    pm tea; pancake made with seeds , coconut flour and eggs: topped with smoked salmon, coconut oil, baby spinach leaves
    D; spaghetti bolognese with loads of green veggies, lean organic beef served on green salad....no pasta in sight.
    evening snack....cuppa tea with splash of oat milk (am I allowed this) stevia and 10gm dark chocolate
    Training
    rest day...