Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anyone play video games? page 5

verdilak is offline Member

Shop Now

I have a 360 and a PS2, I love playing the games, but my favorite are tabletop rpgs like D&D and whatnot. Rolling dice, improv, thats my kind of fun.

Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
    Check me out @ my blog: Retrospective Caveman
    I set up a Facebook Group for all those who are eating and living Paleo/Primal

alecstevans is offline Junior Member
    Ya, I am playing video games more and more. I think no one can exist without playing this video games. Today this topic will be very popular, It will be very hottest topic in this world. Lot of people even i also addicted to this games. I do not know which is to be good or bad to us. But i love video games alot and alot.
    R4 cards are best for gaming console.

Jer37208 is offline Member
    I'm big on shooters and pretty much anything bioware makes

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member

Tercio is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    So..............anybody playing D3?
    Yeah, I have it. Somehow it hasn't hooked me like D2 and even D1 did. Blizzard gave it free with the WoW annual membership. I got into them when my wife got sick and regular social activities became difficult for her. Once the temps hit 100 (which looks like today) and I can't do as much outside I'll probably play more. Mostly just waiting for MoP to come out.

Tercio

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I'm in the same boat, Tercio. I didn't play D1, but I really feel like they messed up a lot of the great stuff D2 had when they made D3 and tried to "improve" it. I hope MoP comes soon, I'm barely playing WoW now either, and feeling like the 1 yr membership to get D3 was a huge waste.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by verdilak View Post
    I have a 360 and a PS2, I love playing the games, but my favorite are tabletop rpgs like D&D and whatnot. Rolling dice, improv, thats my kind of fun.
    That and Ameritrash boardgames. Great stuff for night longs with alcohol friends and bacon

But the PC is my toy too. Mass effect series one of my favorits. Played D3 but it sucks. At the moment i watch Veronica Mars all Seasons but than maybe i gonna start with fallout 1 again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345