Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone play video games? page 3

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Ummm you probably have to decrease the control sensitivity. Mine is set to the lowest setting and I like it.

I can't wait to get MWF2. I only have the first one because it's cheaper now...

Has anyone seen the trailer MWF3?

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ultra_realistic_modern_warfare

What the hell kind of game is that? Looks like a joke to me! -_-

edit: never mind, I just found out it's a parody. It really had me at first! hahaha... it does seem like the direction modern games are taking, though... i.e sacrificing game-play for realism. It doesn't work. =\

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

OrangeGirl is offline Junior Member

Haha, wow, the Onion really goes all out with their parodies! There is an Onion movie too, it&#39;s pretty funny. They make an actual newspaper that I picked up in San Francisco a couple years ago with tons of joke articles ... it&#39;s a hoot!

You are right about adding too many real-life elements to games. I think Grand Theft Auto realized that when they made your character eat,

work out, etc to maintain a physique.

Erstad: You are so right about getting ill ... but everything about that game is so sensory OVERLOAD that for me it&#39;s not just the visuals, but the constant gunfire. And stress! That game is frighteningly realistic on American soil.

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

i looooooooooove the onion so much.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Looks like FFXIII is going to suck...

check out the ratings:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A7%E3%82%A2%E3%8 3%BB%E3%82%A8%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-15783001-%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%8 3%95%E3%82%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BCX III/dp/B000FNQXEO/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

From what I could understand, the game plays like a movie, and someone has even said the entire thing is only 25 hours... ugh!

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

OrangeGirl is offline Junior Member

Hmmm ... I&#39;ve heard a lot about the story, but my husband says FFVIII is kinda sucky. The story is a little too soppy I guess, and he said the game mechanics are kind of difficult? I&#39;m also trying to play FFVI (the one with Terra, Celes, etc) for the GameBoy.

If anyone has a 360, Star Ocean: The Last Hope is a good RPG with beautiful graphics ... but annoying female voice actors.

eva
    eva is offline Senior Member

never not even once.....

challenge yourself
    i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

erstad17 is offline Junior Member

@Raphael - decrease controller sensitivity? I&#39;ll have to try that.

@Orangegirl - totally right about the realism of the game. I&#39;m not sure I took a breath the first night I played.

Ika
    Ika is offline Member

The only video games I&#39;ve played a lot are Soul Calibur, Mario and the orignial Sonic hehe. Haven&#39;t really played any for years tho.

I haven&#39;t played any of the final fantasy games, but my fiancee likes them and I really like the music and all the characters!!

My etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/UrthForged
    *hand-carved wood and bone jewelry*

JustinKN is offline Junior Member

Personally I&#39;m a real fan of blizzard games, though I never played WoW. Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft III were my main passions. I&#39;ve kind of moved away from them, but that&#39;s probably because I&#39;m holding out for Starcraft2 and more importantly...Diablo III.

merm is offline Junior Member

I play a lot of games since my wife has the best job ever - Video Game Buyer. She gets many of the games for free. I am currently enjoying MW2, AC2 and some Rock Band/Guitar Hero, of course.

My wife has been playing &#39;Plants vs. Zombies&#39; on the PC nearly non-stop over the holiday break. What a fun game!

I love playing video games - it doesn&#39;t interfere with my workouts or sleeping (anymore). I force myself to turn the damn thing off at 11 so I can get up at 7 and trudge off to work.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast