Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone play video games? page 2

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

When I played FFVIII, I hardly spoke English, so the story didn't made much sense to begin with. It's the overall atmosphere of the game that's unforgettable. Uematsu's music is so dreamy. My next favorite is X, also. Amazing storyline. Those are the only two I've actually finished. I love the battle system of XII, I really hope XIII is similar.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

allie Guest

Yup.

"I&#39;m a big fan of the Final Fantasy series, I should mention."

I am too. I also enjoy Kingdom Hearts.

Kaizen Guest

I used to be a hardcore gamer, even wanted to go to school to become a Game Designer. Joined the military and pretty much stopped. When I have my higher end laptop I play counter strike source, but other than that I&#39;ve lost interest. Even then an hour is my limit, then I get bored no matter what game. Although since I&#39;m home on leave, I&#39;ve rented a few games to pass the time, been quite fun.

GotPrimal Guest

My pops gave my wife and I Nintendo Wii Fit for christmas out of the blue.

My first game system as an adult, and i&#39;ll admit, it is fun.

Never would I count it as a workout, but it does get you breathing/moving, almost like a good warm up before the gym.

OrangeGirl is offline Junior Member

I&#39;ve been trying to finish Final Fantasy VII for months now but I just haven&#39;t gotten around to it. I love playing games with my husband or just watching him play. We like to play Left 4 Dead 2, Assassin&#39;s Creed, the New Super Mario Bros, and we&#39;re supposed to start playing an old Baldur&#39;s Gate game for the PC pretty soon. I also just pre-ordered Heavy Rain for the PS3 and the new Miles Edgeworth game for the Nintendo DS.

erstad17 is offline Junior Member

I&#39;m currently involved in Call of Duty and I love it.

BNDR is offline Junior Member

I haven&#39;t owned a game system since the 1st Nintendo. I think we rented the 2nd model. I enjoy playing Guitar Hero on the bus even though my pinky won&#39;t cooperate. Anything beyond that seems complicated!

OrangeGirl is offline Junior Member

Erstad, my husband has been playing Modern Warfare 2 ... that game is so realistic, it is scary. What a great plot, it&#39;s like watching a movie. Games are really a lot more than I think some people give them credit for, at least when enjoyed in moderate amounts.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

I don&#39;t have any game systems, but that whole Wii Fit Plus looked like fun.

erstad17 is offline Junior Member

OrangeGirl - I got if for X-Mas but I can only play for 1 hr at a time before I start to get sick. It&#39;s all the motion going on but I guess it goes away after awhile.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast