Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear god do I actually need that much protein??? page 2

Feanor78 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yeah, I when I was lifting a lot in high school and college I always found I'd gain .75lbs to 1lb of fat for every lb of muscle... I'm hoping the high-quality BCAA protein combined with everything else will get me what I need. Also, eating like a horse is freaking expensive!

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor78 View Post
    Yeah, I when I was lifting a lot in high school and college I always found I'd gain .75lbs to 1lb of fat for every lb of muscle... I'm hoping the high-quality BCAA protein combined with everything else will get me what I need. Also, eating like a horse is freaking expensive!
    Should be better now with primal and age(slower metabolism should prioritize muscle-can't handle the sheer number of calories you were eating before). But yeah, in order to get "insanely ripped/shredded/jacked/violent metaphor for low bf" you need to be relatively small, or use PEDs(barring genetic freaks). That seems to be the preference around here, to sacrifice muscle mass to be as lean as human possible. It's not my deal, but hey, to each their own.

Feanor78 is offline Senior Member
    meh I don't need to be some terrifyingly lean monster, I'm just shooting for 12-15% bodyfat... I think that'll look plenty scary with ~215lbs of lean mass behind it I don't think I'm genetically predisposed to being tiny anyways, so why stress over it.

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor78 View Post
    meh I don't need to be some terrifyingly lean monster, I'm just shooting for 12-15% bodyfat... I think that'll look plenty scary with ~215lbs of lean mass behind it I don't think I'm genetically predisposed to being tiny anyways, so why stress over it.
    My feelings exactly, my friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12