Thread: Primal_Clay's 30-Day Challenge page

primal_clay is offline Junior Member

Primal_Clay's 30-Day Challenge

Shop Now
    Hello all,

I have been living primal for about the past year on and off. I have read Mark's book twice and every time recommit to going fully primal. I don't know about the rest of you, but I struggle with a little snacking at night.

I have five children ranging in age from 11 years old down to 3 years old and once they go to bed, I spend a while chatting with my wife and then I have some real veg time. I am committing for the next 30 days to just get to bed because when I get at least 8 hours of sleep, I experience full recovery from previous days' workouts. My meals are all perfectly primal during the day, but sometimes if I stay up later to watch some tube, I will grab the container of cashew nuts and the next thing I know, I have eaten half of them (which of course is too much sodium, etc). I am committing to the following:

- 30 days of at least 8 hours of sleep ... veg time will now be sleep time (early to bed, early to rise)
    - NO snacking late at night in front of the TV ... besides the fact that watching TV before bed has been proven to not help sleep patterns.

Best of luck to all the rest of you who need a new kick in the pants to achieve your goals.

Regards,

Primal Clay

PrimalClay is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I saw your post and thought I had lost my mind

primal_clay is offline Junior Member
    HA ... that is awesome ... I didn't even think that someone else could have the same username ... LOL