Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taken the challenge after a year of drooling page 2

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Doing great, girl, but get something green and leafy in there. Some sort of omelette or quiche is an easy way to dump in a ton of spinach, mushrooms, and other veggies.

mamamiajohnson is offline Junior Member
    still on task...scale up/down..down up..but clothes r getting loser & loser...am keeping the food pretty simple..aside from some smoothie experimenting...coconut milk is the bom... made the most awesome bacon n cheese omlet yesterday & avocado chocolate pudding will keep u full four hours,

Autumnrose is offline Member
    The omelet and pudding both sound delish. I've been craving vanilla pudding, tried a homemade recipe that was a big flop.

Wishing you continued success on your primal journey.

mamamiajohnson is offline Junior Member
    well...this 30 day result is damn near unbelievable & i could shoot myself 4 not taking a pic & 4 not measuring. The last pair of pants I bought was a size 24 that was in May. I started the 30 day challenge at maybe 15lbs lighter than that(up & down stairs w/daughters new baby) but I had, had very little inch loss, especially in my abdomen, which I had never had a belly even heavy, until the last few years...& i had developed one of the low hanging bellies, which I always thought looked so hideous everytime I saw someone with that affliction I felt sorry 4 them & actually thought it must be a medical condition...well anyway...there was this pair of pants i mentioned in an earlier post I had tried them on the first day of the challenge & there was a gap of somewhere between 4 to 6 inches...after the end of the second week...roughly 2 1/2 inches apart...would i make it???...well the scale has not moved except back & forth over this same 1/4lb which makes me at 9.75lbs for the 30 days...which 4 me is very poor weight loss over 30days from prior dieting experience...but this morning I went & got "the"pants to ck this two week loss...cause of the scale I wasn't expecting much.....but I pulled them up brought them together & zipped them right up.....no laying down mind you...there not stretch & the size is a 3.5 which is a 16/18...a 16/18!!!from 24 to a 16/18 in 30days!!!! I have experienced no hunger!!!but I have battled the "mental" issues of wanting to eat even when very satisfied...but i have won every battle so far...really working the positive affirmations...still trying to battle with time over the work out/play/sleep issues....primal 4 ever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12