Thread: My Primal Journal page

momof4 is offline Junior Member

My Primal Journal

Primal Fuel
    I've been mostly primal for the last year or so, but I'm going to aim for 100% in the next month to hopefully clear up a couple of remaining problems.

I'd love to lose a little more weight, but my main motivation is a persistent skin itch that I've had for almost a year. It started under one arm, spread to my whole body for about a month in an almost hives like reaction and is now just under my arms again. Has anyone else had this or heard of it? I'd love any advice.

I've also been feeling a "lump in my throat" type feeling lately, and since thyroid issues run in the family, I'm hoping to improve this as well.

To keep on track, these are my goals...
    -Get to bed by 10 pm every night
    -Drink enough water and optimize vitamin D levels
    -100% dietary compliance of Primal living
    -Exercise (primal approved) regularly.

I'd love any suggestions from anyone on other things that might be helpful! I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.