So excited to do this 30 day challenge. It has been a while since I have done a paloe/primal challenge. I have been eating paleo/primal about 80% of the time for about 4 years. Recently though with my husband deployed I have fallen off the wagon a majority of the time. so I am looking forward to getting back on track before my husband gets home. I am also hoping to be as healthy as possible before trying conceive, and balancing my hormones that I recently found out I was out of whack with. I plan to do 100% primal, for me that means no grains, no sugar, no processed foods. Also personally I am limiting greatly my fruit intake, and nut intake will be little to none (I went 2 weeks without and almost all of my digestive problems went away). Low carbs to lean out a bit and 3 days a week of slightly higher carb to support my 1/2 marathon training. I plan on doing 3-4 day juice fast and detox the first week of fall to detox my system. This always help to prevent illness in the chaning of the seasons. I will also get 8-9.5 hours of sleep a night and limit meals out of the home to only 2-3 the month. So excited to feel my best again!!!