Thread: Primal Blueprint Journal: Mary (Merry) page

maew71 is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Journal: Mary (Merry)

Primal Fuel
    Day 1.

Breakfast: Greens+ with brown rice protein powder, a chunk of fig loaf (figs, walnuts, coconut and a touch of honey) and coffee with cream and a little honey
    Mid morning snack: Greek plain yogurt with two tblsp coconut oil and 8 strawberries and a cup of mint tea
    Lunch: Half of a steak and a handful of sugar snap peas and a double espresso
    Afternoon snack: Handful macadamia nuts and almonds
    Dinner: Ground lamb with mushrooms, bacon, onions and green peppers, with a little mushroom stock, coconut milk, garlic powder and sea salt.
    Dessert: Piece of G&B 85% dark chocolate

Water: Enough to quench thirst

Exercise: Rest day since I spent the previous day fall cleaning and organizing my house.

Sleep: Went to sleep at 9:30pm.
    Last edited by maew71; 09-13-2011 at 07:37 AM.

This is my 9th month living Primal! I can't tell you what a difference it has made in my life, I feel like I am actually living instead of just existing!

Day 2:

Breakfast: Plain greek yogurt, two tblsp coconut oil, strawberries, coffee, touch of honey, cream
    Snack: small handful almonds and macadamia nuts, double espresso
    Lunch: left overs from day 1 dinner, mint tea
    Snack: fig loaf, half cup soy milk and two tblsp coconut oil
    Dinner: 4 egg omelet pancake, bacon, blueberries, one tblsp maple syrup and lots of butter
    Dessert: Piece of G&B chocolate

Exercise: 1.5 Hour walk and half an hour total of neck and shoulder stretches

Sleep: 9:30pm
    Last edited by maew71; 09-16-2011 at 10:42 AM.

Day 3:

Breakfast: Plain greek yogurt, two tblsp coconut oil, strawberries, coffee, touch of honey, cream
    Lunch: left overs from day 1 dinner
    Dinner: Chicken breast, coconut milk, chipotle peppers and spinach
    Dessert: Piece of G&B chocolate

Exercise: .5 Hour walk and half hour total of neck and shoulder stretches

Sleep: 10pm
    Last edited by maew71; 09-16-2011 at 10:57 AM.

Day 4:

Breakfast: inside of a vegetarian breakfast wrap (threw away the wrap part lol), coffee, etc. etc.
    Lunch: SUSHI! Spicy salmon sashimi, bbq eel roll, spicy salmon roll, miso soup, double espresso
    Dinner: greek yogurt, blueberries, coconut oil
    Dessert: G&B chocolate

Exercise: 1.5 hours walking.

Sleep: 10:30pm

Wow did I ever fall down on journalling.... lol!

Primal challange didn't go as well as I wanted it to, but I am not giving up and am fully committed to this lifestyle.

The hardest thing for me in this last month (9 months since I started) is not giving in to the cravings to eat bread and sweet things... this was the first time that I actually got tired of being so vigilant and just gave in to temptation all over the place.... got tired of cooking every night and actually had fast food!

I am getting back on track now.... and more conscious of the damage that being obsessive / compulsive about food can do and how I feel about that.

Recommitting to making dinner every day, making sure I eat before I go to the mall on a Saturday (too much temptation!) and getting enough sleep.