Thread: Ready, Set, Go!! page

PRIMAL_LAURA is offline Junior Member

Smile Ready, Set, Go!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, I have been dabbling in Primal Lifestyle for a few months now..... I do very well eating since I LOVE to eat this way anyay! But I keep falling down when it comes to getting exercise and NOT drinking alcohol! Big Time! I hope if I journal, I will be more accountable. If I even stick to ONE glass of wine at night, that will be about 80% better than the whole bottle every night. (I love me some wine). I love to cook, especially MEAT!

So, I will get out my weights and medicine ball, and will take many walks in the sun. I will even attempt a sprint or 2!

PRIMAL_LAURA is offline Junior Member
    So far today I have had 2 egg muffins (eggs, bacon and shredded zucchini baked in muffin pan) and coffee with coconut oil. Lunch was a big scoop of tuna and dill pickle. I notice that whan I have eggs, I stay full for a very long time!

My weight has been bouncing back and forth between 153 and 156 for about a month or so. I am 5'7" and am 41 years old.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Laura! You can do it!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.