I'll apologize now if this has been covered elsewhere, but I've not been able to find anything addressing my personal situation on the forum or the blog proper, so I thought I'd put it to you all for advice. Here's what I'm dealing with:

I went Primal about a year ago, in response to serious hypoglycemia. Within a matter of weeks, the hypoglycemia was gone and I felt great, and that was true for a long time. These days, though, I find myself feeling run down, tired, underperforming on my workout - just generally fatigued a lot of the time. It seems to come in waves, though. For instance, the last week or so, I was high energy, feeling great, but today I'm super fatigued again. I dealt with it on and off this summer, both feeling really tired, but every once in a while being high energy and performing really well.

As far as my lifestyle goes: I get plenty of sleep, I've quit coffee, and I eat a totally Primal diet (typical day is omelet or stir fry breakfast, BAS for lunch, meat and veggies for dinner; snacks might include fruit, mostly grapefruit, berries or apples about 2 servings/day, glass of red wine in the evening). I'm eating basically the same way that I was when I first went Primal (and felt great all the time), as far as macronutrients and all that. I work around 25 hours a week, mostly on my feet, do the LHT 2x a week, and one sprint session per week. I'm also in school full time (last semester!). The only thing about my day-to-day that's different is that a year ago I wasn't working on my feet. On the other hand, I've been dealing with the fatigue on and off through the summer when I wasn't in school. I've tried tinkering with everything I can - more carbs, less carbs, more protein, less protein, etc., but nothing helps.

I'd really appreciate any advice you can give. I'd love to get back to feeling great all the time.