Thread: Primal Journal(paadams) page

paadams is offline Junior Member

Primal Journal(paadams)

Primal Fuel
    I've been reading MDA for a while and I've tried to do Primal but its never lasted a couple days. Fiance and I were planning on starting Paleo and P90X today so the 30 day challenge was perfect timing for me. I'm hoping to really stick with it for the 90 days of P90X and make some lifestyle changes.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. You can do it this time!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

1st real day

So I got back on track this morning. 3 scrambled eggs with onions and bell pepper and 4 slices of bacon for breakfast at 5:30am. It's 10:30 now and I'm just now getting hungry.

I also got my fiancee to read some MDA last night and I think she's a little more on board with this.

I have done terrible this week. Trying to start something new during a very hectic week is tough. Heck, it's 2am Sunday morning and I'm at work and I'm M-F 7am-4pm kind of guy. Oh well, I'll just have to kick it into high gear. I've had some stomach problems this past week and I really feel it's been related to diet so I plan on trying extremely hard this week to stay away from grains and other crap.

Sooz is offline Junior Member
    You can do it! I have to get everything really organised for the whole week on Sundays. I plan meals for the week, buy everything and cook up what I can in advance - makes it so much easier!