L- 1can trader joe no sodium tuna in water
    2 Tbsp greek non-fat yogurt
    1/4 cup egg white
    2 Tbsp spicy mustard
    1 cup brocolite
    H20
    s- 1 apple, handful raw almonds
    D- same as lunch

Will be traveling (by car) this pm for work. Workout consisted of 7 sets of bodyweight dips 10-12 reps
    7 sets of chins bodyweight 8 reps or failure. 6 sets of kettlebell swings with 35 lbs, 20 rpes with 1min rest in between sets.

Starting Stats:
    age-46
    ht-6'2''
    wt 279
    Info about me, grew up very active in sports (basketball, football, baseball), played
    D-1 football and went on to 5 years of NFL ball. Numerous injuries (knees,back, elbow,ankle, neck etc..)and complete rebellion got me out of the gym and into depression and horrible shape. Ballooned to 315 lbs by age 40 where playing wght was 235 lbs. Have since been back in the gym and working on diet, am now down to 279. Want to become more healthy to be able to grow old somewhat graciously and be able to have fun with my children and hopefully someday their children!

Goal: wt-235, must limit alcohol as I have tendancy to have way too much during weekends! I will make this happen! Diet will take some work, but tend to not have too difficult of a time eating well!
    Must walk at least 3 times per week on top of 3-5 workouts per week. Lets go!
    Last edited by bigredtildead; 09-12-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: additional info

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome dude! Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.