Thread: Plantar Warts Treatment page

Nehemias is offline Junior Member

Plantar Warts Treatment

Shop Now
    I had a plantar warts just few weeks ago.It doesn't bother me at first but after couple of days it's still there.I decided to seek medical advise and the doctor told me to use wartanol. After couple of days,i already saw it's effectiveness. It really works actually. Now, I am free of plantar warts. Do you have same experience as mine? Kindly share it.

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    I had one that ended up getting huge. Coconut oil killed it right off.

my brother swears by duct tape...

In the past I did a wart patch and when removed it cut away all the white skin and reapplied...it went away pretty quickly...but knowing about the duct tape I would try that first....

ShannonPA-S is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prncsssmartass View Post
    my brother swears by duct tape...

In the past I did a wart patch and when removed it cut away all the white skin and reapplied...it went away pretty quickly...but knowing about the duct tape I would try that first....
    From what I gather, it works by suffocating it. I have had 3 different people swear by it, but I haven't personally tried it. If I get a plantar wart, I will though!

Heidi is offline Senior Member
    Duct tape worked for me, too. I had first tried using that acid sold in stores for treating plantar warts, but after a month the wart was still there, so I tried the duct tape instead. It took another month, but it finally worked. If I ever get another one (ugh!), I'm trying the coconut oil. Maybe use it with the duct tape for faster results.
    I'm retraining and strengthening my taste buds, one primal meal at a time.