Thread: newbe to primal. Have a question on muscle weakness page

cody Guest

Primal Fuel

Previously I posted a question about muscle weakness and general not feeling well in the beginning of the diet. Could someone tell me why this is. Is it because of the triglyceride imbalance because of the water loss or something else ? Also whatever it is, is there something a person can do to feel better, or keep it from happening. It sure puts a damper on trying to exercise at full potential. Thanks

ReikiChic Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

hey cody im a newbe to eating primal too so i totally understand what your going thru. for the last 2 days ive been way tired and have had to take a nap in the afternoon. i contribute this to my body getting used to not consuming and breaking down carbs. im not sure about all the triglyceride imbalance & science behind it all, i kinda just go off of how i feel. i def have more energy and feel better but it does take some time for your body to adjust. a friend of mine told me it takes about 2-3 weeks for your body to get used to eating primal. also i didnt exercise during my first week of eating primal...i thought it would be total overload on my body as well as mind & i didnt want to burn out. its almost impossible to not lose weight and feel better when going primal but you just have to be patient & trust the process. i hope this helps & by no means am i an expert, i just know how i feel.