Thread: Dr. Mercola Discusses the FDA page

Grok is offline Senior Member

Dr. Mercola Discusses the FDA

This Dr. Mercola guy seems to know his stuff. Wikipedia says he is on a no grain diet. Mercola discusses some legislation by statist Senator Dick Durbin on some recent legislation to regulate nutritional supplements.

lizzychan5 is offline Senior Member
    Good god, I had no idea Dick Durbin was doing this... and I used to like him as a senator. I live in chicago, so he's my senator and I just sent him a semi-angry letter about this.

Where I live, there is only 1 grass-fed raw milk dairy that's one county over from chicago, and he better not shut them down.
    Last edited by lizzychan5; 09-11-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    One part valuable resource, one part chicken little, one part snake oil salesman, one part . . . . whatever.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

trapperjohnme is offline Senior Member
    mercola often has some good information but he kind of drives me nuts

jenh is offline Senior Member
    Vernon Hills, IL (Northern Chicago suburbs)
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have been trying to read Mercola's book. In some aspects it's good but definitely disorganized. I am also in the Chicago area and Durbin better wake up. I will put on my to-do's to send him also a letter. Primal has helped me tremendously despite the fact that I cheat way too much. But I am doing the challenge...started last night.
    My goal pic...

Sugar is a damn drug. It's a sick and evil cycle that I must break permanently. GROKETTE ON!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JLDesignStudio (My personal designs & creations of quality handcrafted jewelry. Items for grokettes AND groks of all ages.)