Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chicken nugget recipe?

chicken nugget recipe?

Shop Now
    Has anyone perfected a good chicken nuggets recipe? I really crave these sometimes and am wondering if there is any good way to make them with a crust on them somehow that of course tastes good!

thanks guys

This is pretty close, and you can use different nuts as well.

Hazelnut Crusted Chicken with Stealth Coconut | Mark's Daily Apple

thanks, ill have to give that a try some time!

I've mixed crushed pork rinds and parmesean (from a can) that was pretty good
    "I tried to call the nurse again, but she's bein' a little bitch....I think I'll get outta here." Pink

I make them with almond flour, tarragon, garlic powder and salt and pepper - my children haven't noticed that they're not "regular" chicken nuggets yet!

Like Olivia said, I used almond flour, seasoned salt, cracked pepper and garlic powder. I dip in eggs and then in the dry mix, and repeat, cooking in almond oil. I found that if you season the chicken too they are even yummier. Like flavoring each layer. Good stuff!

Maybe you could try some recipe for (chicken) dumplings, and replace the flour with almond flour?
    Norak's Primal Journal:
    2010-07-23: ~255lbs, ~40.0"
    2011-11-03: ~230lbs, ~35.5"
    2011-12-07: ~220lbs, ~34.0"

Quote Originally Posted by oliviascotland View Post
    I make them with almond flour, tarragon, garlic powder and salt and pepper - my children haven't noticed that they're not "regular" chicken nuggets yet!
    Do they look like regular chicken nuggets? They must if your kids can't tell. I will try your recipe though! What portions do you use of the ingredients? I imagine you just cut up a chicken breast into bite sized pieces? Thanks!

I just posted my favorite chicken nugget recipe on my blog yesterday. Caveman Bob's Blog - Recipe: Paleo Chicken Nuggets

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCronk View Post
    I just posted my favorite chicken nugget recipe on my blog yesterday. Caveman Bob's Blog - Recipe: Paleo Chicken Nuggets
    As soon as I get my order of almond flour, I'm making these!