Thread: Hi everyone page

Sulamar is offline Junior Member

Hi everyone

Shop Now
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a long time lurker and have read The Primal Blueprint.

The book is great and this website has been invaluable to me. Thank you for everything you have contributed.

A little about myself:
    I'm 28.
    I live in the beautiful Salt Lake City.
    It was Atkins that got my interested in dropping carbs, it was Taubes who got me serious and it was Mark Sisson who got me to the right spot to lose the weight. All 3 are Role Models to me and I will sell all my possessions to follow them to the ends of the earth

Well. Thanks for reading, I have a few questions but I will post them in a new thread.

Ummmmya is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulamar View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a long time lurker and have read The Primal Blueprint.

The book is great and this website has been invaluable to me. Thank you for everything you have contributed.

A little about myself:
    I'm 28.
    I live in the beautiful Salt Lake City.
    It was Atkins that got my interested in dropping carbs, it was Taubes who got me serious and it was Mark Sisson who got me to the right spot to lose the weight. All 3 are Role Models to me and I will sell all my possessions to follow them to the ends of the earth

Well. Thanks for reading, I have a few questions but I will post them in a new thread.
    Hi Sulamar! I'm in SLC too. I got here via much the same route, Tom Naughton (Fat Head) -> Taubes -> Mark. Good luck to you!

aerocare is offline Junior Member
    I just have this Primal Blueprint and thinking for positive outcome...

Sulamar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmya View Post
    Hi Sulamar! I'm in SLC too. I got here via much the same route, Tom Naughton (Fat Head) -> Taubes -> Mark. Good luck to you!
    Thanks Ummmmya! Isn't SLC great? I'm looking forward to fall now, and night hikes in the cold.