Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best iPhone App for Carb Counting? page

SouthernDink is offline Senior Member

Best iPhone App for Carb Counting?

Primal Fuel
    Just checking in to see if you have found a good iPhone app for counting carbs. I have myFitnessPal, could be better. I know FitDay has one, but it does not have great reviews.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!
    Have high hopes that journaling can keep me on track: www.southerndink.com If you are on twitter hit me up so we can keep each other motivated: http://twitter.com/SouthernDink

catholicchick is offline Senior Member
    Have you checked out daily burn?

jhonackerman is offline Junior Member
    Sanofi-Aventis launched an iPhone application aimed at helping diabetics count calories on the go.

SouthernDink is offline Senior Member
    thanks, I'll check out daily burn.
    Have high hopes that journaling can keep me on track: www.southerndink.com If you are on twitter hit me up so we can keep each other motivated: http://twitter.com/SouthernDink

BSW
    BSW is offline Member
    I find the my fitness pal iPhone app very quick and easy to use, however the community is clueless ... sorry if that sounds mean. Raging screaming debaters. I avoid them.
    Original wt: 375, Current, 246
    Total weight lost, 130 pounds (Took 2 years)
    Weight lost first week of low carb, 7.1 pounds
    Current: Deadlift 450, Bench 255, Squat 365, Run 4 miles daily, boxing and conditioning work
    Goals: Deadlift 502 (5 plates a side with bar), Bench 312 (3 plates/bar) squat 402 (4 plates/bar), run 10 miles, bw 200 lbs
    Cows have 4 stomachs to make grass digestible, we have one stomach to make cows digestible, and with that, neither can eat grain and become healthy!

marthat is offline Senior Member
    I use Carb Manager. I like it. Easy to use and a big database. Lets you set your own goals, record weights, graphs progress and history.

phatgirl18 is offline Junior Member
    I use Lose It. This one is for free but I believe it has everything that I needed.

McFly is offline Junior Member
    I have been using Calorie Counter, although I'm not counting calories. There is a display of total daily carbs, fat, protein and calories that keeps a running total throughout the day, which makes it a lot easier to see at a glance, and track the information you are looking for. There is also a bar code scanner like MyFitnessPal, and the data base is pretty extensive. I was trying to find an app to track my carbs too, but all the apps like MyFitnessPal and several others that I've used or checked into are based on a calorie count and they make it difficult to see your daily total carb intake at a glance (which is what you were asking for in the first place). Although Calorie Counter is based on calories, it displays a carb count the best, has the best data base of foods and exercise (besides MyFitnessPal), and is easy to use. I hope this helps!
    Life is like a camera:
    Just focus on what is important,
    Capture the good times,
    Develop from the negatives,
    and if things don't turn out,
    ~take another shot!

River Song is offline Junior Member
    I use FatSecret. The website is easy to use too and the two sync well so you can easily update your foods at your computer or on your phone. You can set it to track net carbs easily.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    River Song

BlueGlaucus is offline Junior Member
    I like MyPlate - Food Diary & Food Calorie Counter | LIVESTRONG.COM
    they have apps for everything, ipad/iphone/android/windows 8.

found they have a bigger range than the other sites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast