Hey guys,

First off I just want to say I absolutely LOVE the primal lifestyle already. It has only been 2 days, however, I feel so much better already it isn't even funny! I also havn't noticed any carb cravings and I was a HUGE carboholic. I am what they like to call an extreme hardgainer, I could eat 4000 calories, at 60% carbs/20% protein/20% fat and not gain a pound.

So here is my question, I am eating around 3000 calories a day to start. However, I am finding myself having to eat a ton of nuts and seeds to get those calories up. I don't want to eat anymore eggs/meat as my protein consumption is fairly high already. I also eat 2 servings of fruit and tons of veggies so my carbs are around 140 grams. I am going to start adding avocados into my salads to try and replace some nuts and seeds. SO basically I am just trying to figure out if it isn't healthy to consume that many nuts/seeds per day. My fats are around 170 grams currently. I eat almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and almond butter occasionally. All raw of coarse.

Thanks again in advance!

PRIMAL RULES!

Ryan