Thread: Question about Wikipedia page

Moochy is offline Senior Member

Question about Wikipedia

Shop Now
    Who authors the articles at Wikipedia? I was reading the piece on Paleolithic diet and got the feeling that a vegetarian or vegan had authored the information compilation.

After finishing the article I got hungry for some Quinoa and a soy burger topped off with a beet juice smoothie. I cleared the kitchen and fridge of all animal protein and butter, coconut oil, etc. OMG, why didn't I read the Wiki article sooner, have I compromised my life? I hope I am not too late.

Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    The point of Wikipedia (and why it is not accepted as a valid source for research) is that anyone can contribute.

That means any Tom, Dick, or vegetarian that wants to come along and edit it!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Grok is offline Senior Member