Thread: Hello. page

Nectarine Baby is offline Junior Member

Hello.

Primal Fuel
    Hello Peeps,
    Well, D- day for going GROK is this Sunday. I've been working my way through various books, but I haven't quite gotten to The Primal Blue print, although that is next on the list. It's taken me quite a bit research to get to this point and find out about this. I'm sure you all have had similar experiences in this respect.
    I'll probably lurk a bit until I read the book and get a feel for this place, but it is good to know that this forum is here for tips and pointers.
    is it weird that I'm actually excited? I've been going through paelo recipe books drooling at the yumminess. Although not going in with my eyes closed.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! I hope primal goes well for you. As you have questions, post them here. Someone will have the answers.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

jenh is offline Senior Member
    Vernon Hills, IL (Northern Chicago suburbs)
    Welcome aboard! My experience with this forum has been wonderful... We may be a bit sarcastic but the vast majority are very nice, understanding and supportive!
    My goal pic...

Sugar is a damn drug. It's a sick and evil cycle that I must break permanently. GROKETTE ON!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JLDesignStudio (My personal designs & creations of quality handcrafted jewelry. Items for grokettes AND groks of all ages.)

sammieburke26 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hello,everyone your Grok is good and I am happy to be apart of the team.If you need help to improve your site,please don't hesitate to ask me or visit my site.

Alfresco Blinds Patio Blinds - WeatherBlock - WeatherSafe WA

w/ regards to all,
    Summieburke26