Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lily's Journal page 3

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    My glutes are just killin' me from that walk... then again I just realized I walked up the wrong street and that's why that hill seems soooooo horribly long (but I survived, so it's just bonus points!). However I've taken the day to relax and maybe look for the that hula-hoop.

Weight-wise I've solidly broke 50% bf and have been below it long enough that I'm sure it won't go above it I broke 210 yesterday, and was the same today however I'm expecting that to go back up again (working on protein is getting my eating schedule wacky again and i'm just not getting all the calories in before I'm full... thinking I'm going to pull back on the protein again), but it's nice to see a number 20X for two days in a row!

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGirlDiver View Post
    Yeah - it is fun and there are hula dance videos that you can get too! I just do the normal hooping!
    That's awesome! I might have to get a cheap one at the big box store and see what happens!

NorCalGirlDiver is offline Senior Member
    If you are going to get a hoop - get one that is designed for fitness - the ones you buy for kids will only frustrate you! They are too light to go any real good. I got mine from someone locally that makes them. You can search for Hoop Fitness or Hoop Dance to find one close to you.

I had found some directions to make one at home. Hoping to get the materials this weekend

I've been lax about journaling, however there has been nothing new to report. I've been following the plan to my best ability, and keeping status quo. That in itself is probably a bad thing :P no moving forward is no movement at all.

I need a Drill Sergeant. Anyone?

Horrible horrendous panic anxiety attack. I wonder what those who are starting primal do when days like this hit? Fighting for lucidity isn't really conducive to cooking. I think I'm too scared to cook right now.

My choices now are either protein shake or hard-boiled egg for dinner.

Or I'll raid the guinea pigs salad bowl for dinner (which the thought of actually made me crack a giggle so maybe I should just for mood relief).

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've been quiet but there hasn't been much new to post.

Right now I have a shit ton of stuff in the dehydrator. Tomatoes which were in the discount bin at the produce place as they probably won't make the rest of the day, some bell peppers and some onions. My goal is to make a jar of dried veggies to make stew in the winter when veggies become more $$.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get around to the beef jerky.

Oh! My iHerb order is supposed to arrive tomorrow. That's exciting. I've been very... not caring about anything the last week or so. It's been hard to do anything. I hoping some better quality fish oil (and I got some mag sup) will help some (or maybe at least I can convince myself so).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123