Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lily's Journal page 2

LexxyV86 is offline Senior Member
    Great journal

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

FLGurl is offline Junior Member

Congrats

Enjoyed reading your journal. Congrats on your success so far.

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLGurl View Post
    Enjoyed reading your journal. Congrats on your success so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by LexxyV86 View Post
    Great journal
    Thanks guys! It's been helpful to remember how days went

I have a few things I want to journal about, but I don't have the energy (my back is acting up again... wish I knew why). Hopefully I can get caught up tomorrow!

Yesterday was a super super high anxiety day. Seems everything triggered a panic attack. I couldn't even try to watch anything on hulu to relax and they just made it worse. So, needless to say I didn't get to walking. I really was going to but I just couldn't leave the house empty. But my roommate, he works computer repair contract work for the large computer companies and he's schedule isn't set (he does the in home repairs) and he didn't get home until after dark. No way I'm making my first walk, in the dark, on a high anxiety day. That defeats the entire purpose... I need to have a few good walks so that my brain stops associating bad things with it.

Which leaves me to how to do I my week now? Do I walk now and maybe ALSO do the LHT assessment in the PBFitness PDF?

Well... I did my walking. 20 minutes, little over a mile (1.16).

I wish I had vibrams... I wore the shoes I've barely worn that I bought in sweden for the gym in the apartment complex (in sweden everyone has shoes for every little task... shoes to wear in the gym, shoes to wear while walking to the gym (never the same pair... indoor shoes, no matter the task, are only worn indoors... never out. Even when going into the hairdresser you take your shoes off or cover them with little booties).

Well anyway, the shoes... the heel is either not shaped right or the shoes are slightly to short. I might have blisters on the back of my feet now /sigh

You know what... I'm biting off more then I can chew again. I'm just going to focus on the moving slowly part for right this second. No LHT for this week or the next.

Poll: For those reading this, should I post here pictures of the 'start'? I took pics after the first week or two so it's not a true before/before.

NorCalGirlDiver is offline Senior Member
    Keep going - you are doing great! I started eating this way on 8/15 then the challenge hit! Here are some FUN activities that would work in your house -
    mini-trampoline
    hula-hoop (lots of fun - I was a champ when I was a kid but when I got my hoop a few months ago, I was a total dork)
    Video dance games

I resort to the above when winter hits and the weather is crappy. During the summer they gather dust.

I have the mini-trampoline but a hulu-hoop sounds like an awesome idea for bad knee days! Thanks! <3

Maybe that can be my fun day of exercise... there are all sorts of awesome hula tricks and things I've seen :O

NorCalGirlDiver is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yeah - it is fun and there are hula dance videos that you can get too! I just do the normal hooping!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast