Well, I've been lurking on the forum for maybe 2 months now and decided to jump right in.

I've always just gone to 'New Posts' and never really bothered with the structure, so really hadn't followed that there was a 'Meet and Greet' section. So I went straight to starting a journal. But it's only been a couple of days, so I guess I'll backtrack to here.

Your location: St. Louis, MO. South side. 1 mile walk to the center of Tower Grove Park if you know the area.

Age (If you want): (sure, why not?) 42.5

How Primal are you: Between 75 and 85%. 'Nibble cheats' when making the kids' food. Eat processed meats like bacon and the occasional sausage. Good amount of nuts and fruit.

Do you consume dairy: Some cheese, a little milk. Plenty of butter.

Do you drink coffee or tea: No. Makes me too jumpy and shakey.

Motivator for switching to Primal: General health. Former athlete looking for more well rounded conditioning and a less-round shape than I currently have.

Favorite exercise: All over the body weight stuff. Right now I kinda like burpees with a sprawl, push-up, jump, and pull-up inserted.

Favorite Primal food: Besides bacon? I've become a big fan of rib-eye steaks.

Best part about being Primal: To twist around Mark's graph - insidious weight loss. Near effortless 1 to 2 lbs/week. Slow and steady.

Worst part about being Primal: I freely admit I miss pasta and baked goods from time to time. And the psychological comfort of mindless snacking. Not good for me, I know, but still some withdraw going on.