Thread: Getting my Grok on! page

GatorGrok is offline Junior Member

Getting my Grok on!

Primal Fuel
    Hello everyone! I am currently reading the Primal Blueprint and have previously read The Paleo Diet by Dr. Cordaine. I am greatly enjoying the Primal Blueprint and it's holistic lifestyle. I am preparing to take the 30 Day Challenge starting on the 12th. It just happens to almost coincide with my 32nd birthday, which is the 13th. I am making this a birthday gift to myself to retake my life from the traps and pitfalls of Conventional Wisdom. Thanks in advance to everyone for their help and encouragement. Go Grok!

Senikoti is offline Junior Member
    Hi... I am new to this thread... I want to know that what is this thread all about.... and which is the particular topic that this thread is encircling ? I hope to get positive reply and then I shall be able to post accordingly ... Thank you so much in advance and looking ahead for more acknowledgement from you

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Gator!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.