Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great deal on Coconut Oil page

lunadam is offline Member

Great deal on Coconut Oil

Shop Now
    Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Use in combination with the code NUTIVSEP to get it for 13 bucks.

Enjoy

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    wow thanks
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

lunadam is offline Member
    It looks like they jacked up the price to 15, even with the code. Still a good deal though.

And you're welcome!

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    If you sign up for the auto-delivery it winds up being less than $13. Just cancel the auto-delivery (they send you an email a few days before it ships) a couple days before the next shipment.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Preppy Paleo is offline Junior Member
    I stalk Amazon for my coconut oil. They periodicially drop the price and jack it again. The slickdeals.net forum often posts when they have it crazy cheap. I recently picked up a 15 oz tub for $6, and when I went back to get another it was already up to $8.
    http://preppypaleo.blogspot.com/

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Really wish I liked the tasty of extra virgin in cooking... but I don't. I feel like I'm eating coconut glazed donuts and it makes me want to puke. Eggs were not meant to taste of coconut.

I would def consider this for straight-up coconut oil shots I guess.

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    @iniQuity: I don't think I'd like it on eggs either. I use mine on sweet potatoes (on purple sweet potates, it tastes like heaven), mixed with shredded coconut, on root veggies, etc. I don't think I've ever used it on meat or eggs. Although I've been scheming on making curry sometime soon.

That is a pretty good price. I got some from the Dekalb Farmer's Market in Atlanta not quite a year ago for super cheap. I think it was $10.99 for 64oz. I haven't checked again recently because I'm still going through the container, haha.

Monika is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    Really wish I liked the tasty of extra virgin in cooking... but I don't. I feel like I'm eating coconut glazed donuts and it makes me want to puke. Eggs were not meant to taste of coconut.

I would def consider this for straight-up coconut oil shots I guess.
    I love coconut oil with eggs...or anything for that matter! SHOTS? ...I'm open for that too!

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    To all the coconut oil+egg people: are you talking scrambled, or do you like them with fried eggs too? I'm generally an over-easy/fried guy and would be willing to at least give it a try, but I don't think it can beat eggs cooked in bacon grease and topped with butter.

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    I have tried coconut oil with both fried and scrambled. For whatever reason, the scrambled "enhance" the coconut flavor, while the fried barely have it, if at all. I like fried better, so it's a no brainer for me.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast