Thread: Hi from germany! page

PKG
    PKG is offline Junior Member

Hi from germany!

Primal Fuel
    Just wanted to say "Hi".

37yr old male from germany (anybody from germany here?)

5 days into the paleo eating plan, lost 4 pounds.

i am not overwight, but want to become some kind of "fitter" and LBN (look better naked).

the first two days of eating paleo were tough - i am re-learning the feeling of becoming "hungry" and being replete.

and at the moment i am becoming aware of the enormous amounts of sugar i used to consume. i had some downs because my body screamed for a sugar high - but ate some greek yoghurt instead (surprise, surprise: the downs are gone now and i feel completely satisfied and replete. and: thank god for 85% dakr chocolate...)

will stick to the eating plan alt least for the next 30 days, but already think that i will stick permanently to the paleo eating and excercise routines (which i am trying to incorporate into my days, but it seems the fitness-thing is more tricky for me than the eating habit...).

all the best

pkg

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome PKG. Glad to have you here.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.