Thread: Todays Menu....... page

Pardons is offline Junior Member

Todays Menu.......

Shop Now
    I thought it might be interesting and useful for people to post what they are planning to eat today. Might give us some ideas!!

So here we go;

8:00 Coffee with cream

10:30 I'll make a large frittatta (3-4 eggs) with onion, courgette (zuchinni), tomato, bacon and Feta. I'll have half of this now and the rest with my soup.

13:00-14:00 Homemade Cauliflower and Stilton Soup. I have a glut of vegetables, I've grown in my allotment, so homemade soups are on the menu!!

19:00 - 20:00 Chicken breast grilled with homemade ratatouile

Drinks - Lots of water and one more coffee.
    Question - I grow both French and Runner beans which I love. I know these are legumes but they aren't carb dense like say garden peas. I'm going to carry on eating these till the crop is finished, will this be OK?

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    7am coffee w/heavy cream/coconut oil

10am 4 egg omelette w brocolli/zuchinni and onions

1pm BAS(one a day:-)

6pm Ribeye steak w/ cooked spinach/arugala

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    8am: Black coffee

3pm: Whey protein with coconut milk & a raw egg.

8pm: Eggplant-crust pizza.

primalsun is offline Member
    Trying VLC for a while to see how it goes!

Breakfast 7:30 a.m.
    - Protein smoothie: 3 scoops egg white protein (Jay Robb brand) with 1/3 cup coconut milk
    - 1 large mug black coffee

Lunch 12:30 p.m.
    - 1/3 cup Eggplant spread with 4 boiled eggs and 1 cup mixed lettuce + 1/2 cup grilled veggies

Dinner 6:00 p.m.
    - 3/4 of an entire home cooked greek rotisserie chicken with 1/2 tomato and 1/2 onion

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardons View Post
    I thought it might be interesting and useful for people to post what they are planning to eat today. Might give us some ideas!!

So here we go;

8:00 Coffee with cream

10:30 I'll make a large frittatta (3-4 eggs) with onion, courgette (zuchinni), tomato, bacon and Feta. I'll have half of this now and the rest with my soup.

13:00-14:00 Homemade Cauliflower and Stilton Soup. I have a glut of vegetables, I've grown in my allotment, so homemade soups are on the menu!!

19:00 - 20:00 Chicken breast grilled with homemade ratatouile

Drinks - Lots of water and one more coffee.
    Question - I grow both French and Runner beans which I love. I know these are legumes but they aren't carb dense like say garden peas. I'm going to carry on eating these till the crop is finished, will this be OK?
    Fresh legumes are fine. Grow more next year.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.