Thread: Hello Hello page

Kaizen Guest

Primal Fuel

Well I don't think I officially introduced myself. Well first off my name is Jonathan, or Jon for short. I'm in the military stationed in Nevada. I'm a Flight Engineer on a helicopter. Won't go into more details than that for security reasons. I'm 23, and well I'm always looking to be healthier. It's hard, I'm not going to lie, I'm a junk food addict and have been most of my life. So getting over it is hard, even if I don't crave it, at times I do it out of habit. I'm always big into weird healthy things that'll improve my health or fitness. What can I say, I get excited when I hear about some new things (to me) that actually works and improves my health. Hmm, well I just got back from Asia, I was in Korea for a year and just came back from 2 years in Japan. Got engaged to a beautiful amazing Japanese girl while there, just like to throw that out since it makes me so damn happy. Well I want to start my 30 day challenge soon (I'll start in the New year), to start off the new Year living like Grok. Well that's all.

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

"Got engaged to a beautiful amazing Japanese girl while there, just like to throw that out since it makes me so damn happy."

That put a smile on my face.

Welcome, and best of luck.