Thread: Gymnastics WOD--really cool site!! page

FairyRae is offline Senior Member

Gymnastics WOD--really cool site!!

Shop Now
    Gymnastics WOD |

For anyone interested in incorporating gymnastics style bodyweight exercises into your workouts, this may be a helpful resource! From quickly browsing it seems user friendly and includes some HIIT as well. May be quite compatible with primal. Looks like it is connected to Crossfit as well.

From the faq page:
    Gymnastics WOD is a daily workout based on gymnastics strength & conditioning and gymnastics skill development.

We believe that all performanced based fitness and athletic programs should have a strong foundation in gymnastics. Gymnastics demand athletes to be highly technical, and by training with the proper mechanics in gymnastics athletes are able to work at peak performance for longer periods of time.

Gymnastics WOD is an excellent assistance program to building and maintaining healthy, powerful athletes of any level, sport or discipline. We believe that the skill transfer from gymnastics to running, weightlifting, and all sports is key to an athlete's success, and Gymnastics WOD is here to help you train, learn, and apply this knowledge.
    Just wanted to share!
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Coach Carlos also does these in Spanish, though not as frequently. It's a great resource.

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Nice! Thanks.

Omega3 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks! I was looking for something like that.

Swilliam127 is offline Junior Member
    I'd totally agree. I've been trying there workouts for the last 10 days ( trying 30) to improve my gymnastics and strength in general.

I've made a few videos on youtube if anyone is interested.
    Swilliam127's Channel - YouTube