1. I found that when I upped my veg intake, I had a lot of gas too. I think this is because your body is getting used to the higher intake in vegetables. After a week, I didn't get the gassyness.
2. It really depends on what is optimal for you. I prefer high fat for 5 days with a 2 day high carb refeed (200 g carb.) Some people keep the carb ratio in the 100 -150 g a day range. White rice won't hurt you, but it won't benefit you either as it is practically an empty starch.
3. I really would, peanuts are in fact legumes and the toxins are damaging to your health. Most people are in fact allergic to peanuts, even if they show minor unnoticeable symptoms.
4. Again, you don't have to cut out white rice if you want it in your diet, I would just cut down on the amount you have. Eventually, the more primalicious you feel, the more chance you'll want to cut the white rice.
5. I'm really not sure on this one, all I know is that the bad stuff in rice is in the bran and white rice has the bran removed.