Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kombucha page

Kombucha

does anyone drink Kombucha? I may have 16oz a week of GT's Kombucha. For the fermentation... any thoughts?

Ummmmya is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionfitness View Post
    does anyone drink Kombucha? I may have 16oz a week of GT's Kombucha. For the fermentation... any thoughts?
    Yep, I buy a couple bottles of GT's a week. Citrus and strawberry are my favorites. A lot of people make their own, but I tend toward massive failure at stuff like that, so I just buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmya View Post
    Yep, I buy a couple bottles of GT's a week. Citrus and strawberry are my favorites. A lot of people make their own, but I tend toward massive failure at stuff like that, so I just buy it.
    cool, good to know!

Melody is offline Senior Member
    i make mine, it's super easy. if you google you'll find instructions on how to grow a SCOBY from a bottle of GT's. my kids love it.

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    I tried kombucha for the first time tonight, and I have to say, its not to my taste :\ Like, really not. At all.
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineC View Post
    I tried kombucha for the first time tonight, and I have to say, its not to my taste :\ Like, really not. At all.
    The first time I had Kombucha I didnt like it either. Now, I really love it!

Ummmmya is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineC View Post
    The first bottle I bought was nasty. It wasn't G.T's though. I picked up a bottle of G.T.'s after, and have been hooked ever since.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    I drink it daily. About 3 oz with my heaviest meat meal to aid digestion. I make my own now, but I use GT's whenever I run out!

SouthernDink is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionfitness View Post
    Just tried it for the first time today. It was very good, but then again, I also like to drink apple cider vinegar tea.

This seems like a tasty drink, and I crave diet pepsi once in a while I can't drink it because it upsets my tummy so this is a perfect subsitute!
    Have high hopes that journaling can keep me on track: www.southerndink.com If you are on twitter hit me up so we can keep each other motivated: http://twitter.com/SouthernDink

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    LOVE it. Get this odd kind of high feeling that is unlike anything else I've ever tried. Mmmmmm...
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast