Thread: almond flour page

sapphira is offline Junior Member

almond flour

Primal Fuel
    Just in relation to your question about where can you buy almond flour in New Zealand, I am a kiwi and Bin Inn sells almond flour/meal and flax seed/meal (low-carb bread).

johnymac is offline Junior Member
    I always buy all raw nuts, oil, etc., in bulk amounts for bulk prices. Almond flour has whitish color due to the dark skin removal and it has finer powder like texture. Almond meal has got somewhat more coarse texture and is also darker due to the presence of the dark skin particles in it (almost like the “salt and pepper”.)

Apart what’s in the almond flour nutrition facts table, use the almond flour calorie counter to calculate dietary and nutritional information for any amount of almond flour. E.g. convert value from 1/4 of a cup amount, or 50g, 1 fl-oz servings, 100g, even US legal nutrition labeling cup (240ml/cup). Convert from any portion or measure. The tool also makes conversions of fats into energy units, from any amount of fat contained in almond flour. Details about almond flour are handy as healthy eating tips, for maintaining healthy diet therefore a personal healthcare plus wellbeing.

Levicollin is offline Junior Member
    I am Levicollin,i live in India,i am also using Almond floor but once in a week because it's so hot & it's very nutritiousness.I made it on my home because of only one things that heat may reduce their nutrition.Thank you........