No matter where you stand on the vaccine issue, if you care about parental choice/consent, please take action this weekend to help veto this. (Certainly NOT trying to start a vaccine debate here! I just would never want my child to be getting shots at school without my knowing!!)

Request Veto of AB499 To Stop Coerced Vaccination of Minor Children Without Parental Consent
URGENT ACTION ALERT

HELP STOP COERCED VACCINATION OF CHILDREN BEHIND THE BACKS OF THEIR PARENTS
It is hard to believe, but the California Legislature has done the unthinkable, and we need just 5 minutes of your time this holiday weekend to help stop it.

California just passed a bill into law, AB499 , which permits minor children as young as 12 years old, to be vaccinated with sexually transmitted disease vaccines without parental knowledge or parental consent.

The only way to stop this incredible erosion of the rights of parents to be in control over what vaccine risks their child will take is if the Governor of California, Governor Jerry Brown, WILL VETO AB499.
We are asking EVERYONE to please ASK Governor Brown to VETO AB499.
(See more details at the link.)

Sorry its off topic, I just feel like the PB Nutrition forum is the most visited and wanted lots of folks to see this...