Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh so new... From the SF Bay! page 2

js290 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Westly View Post
    So, here I am, happily reading through the blog, the book, and I'd read through the exercise info.
    Meet Staci: Your New Powerlifting Super Hero | Nerd Fitness

Westly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGrok View Post
    Go at your own pace, and smile after every rep, set, workout. Grok On!

Ooh, I really like that smile after every rep, set and workout. When I was employed one of the things I would MAKE SURE to tell everyone I was training to do phone work was "Smile, people can hear it in your voice, and it puts everyone at ease, and helps improve your day. Even if you don't feel it, you'll feel it later!" I think that's HUGELY good advice you've helped me remember, smiling makes me feel in control and powerful!

I was just going through all of the before and after pictures and they were so amazing that I was all "OMG I SO WANT THAT!" My biggest challenge at the moment will be sticking with it. I can do it if I keep up the constant support from the forum here with all of you amazing and wonderful people! It helps keep me motivated and thinking towards the future while keeping me grounded in the now.

I So want to organize a game of flag tag! It's hilarious, I've not wanted to get out there and PLAY in ... so long! I still need to find that place to chase rabbits! (Group rabbit hunting is one of the most Primal things I've EVER done! We caught about four of them, and brought them back to camp to eat...it was AMAZING!)

Thanks for the support! Grok on, indeed!!
    Down from 275 to 250!
    Werewolf Primal Living Blog - http://lycanthropology.com
    Some fact, a lot of fiction! Keep track of my progress there!

TJinSF is offline Junior Member
    I'm new. I live in the bay area and I am real fat too. I think this way of living is a good one. My problem is exercise. I'm not lazy, I just don't have the motivation. What about you?

Westly is offline Senior Member
    Sofar I've found the reason that I don't like to get out there and do any kind of exercise isn't laziness, it's time. I do a LOT of writing, being on the computer that kind of thing, and need to find TIME to do it.

What part of the SF are you from? Maybe we could get together and do some fun stuff, Mt Diablo's been big on my list of things 'to do'. What else are you into?
    Down from 275 to 250!
    Werewolf Primal Living Blog - http://lycanthropology.com
    Some fact, a lot of fiction! Keep track of my progress there!

TJinSF is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm a home body for the most part. I enjoy cooking, gardening and travel. You don't see much in the way of exercise, do you? I have always hated exercise. I know it's good for me and I should live longer if I do it but I just don't do it.
    OK. I have just decided that I will research gyms in my area and check them out. Maybe it's about time,.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12