Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: A thread for those TTC page 30

Kaylee99 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Onalark: *lots of hugs* If you ever want to talk I'm here.

HeatherJ-congrats!!

I go in tomorrow for my (hopefully) last blood draw to make sure my hormones are all back to normal. Then we are going to wait till September and try again. I've been doing a Whole30 and loving it.

Hope everyone is doing good. I haven't been on the forum as much and I feel way behind in news. *hugs* to all!
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee99 View Post
    Onalark: *lots of hugs* If you ever want to talk I'm here.

HeatherJ-congrats!!

I go in tomorrow for my (hopefully) last blood draw to make sure my hormones are all back to normal. Then we are going to wait till September and try again. I've been doing a Whole30 and loving it.

Hope everyone is doing good. I haven't been on the forum as much and I feel way behind in news. *hugs* to all!
    Thanks, Kaylee. I think we're going to be okay. First pregnancy, first miscarriage, it happens, we're moving on. Venting about it on the forums has been immensely helpful to my ability to get past this and see the light at the end of the birth canal.

I plan on starting a Whole30 next week...after some drinking. Heh heh. I want to get my body back to that tabula rasa state for our next attempt.

Take care.

Meadow is offline Senior Member
    Heather J, Congrats!! Any updates??

onalark, SO SO sorry to hear the news. Hopefully its just priming the pump so to speak. I do wish you the best and hope you are doing well.

___

I have been taking a break from forums in general, but decided I would stop back on this thread to post an update.

I did confirm I have a T shaped uterus, mild, which may have been causing some issues with infertility (some docs say no, some say yes). My doc's main concern is not getting pregnant with multiples due to my risk of not carrying full term, so any of our treatments/meds will be keeping that in mind.

On the good side, all ultrasounds and such show no concerns about endometriosis, scarring, etc, so I was happy about that (I just have heavy painful monthlies). Most of my hormones are good, follicle counts, etc, so the only thing we have is some slight male factor issues and my uterine shape (DH hasn't had any retests after his changes and added supplements 3 months ago).

We did our first IUI (intra uterine insemination) last month, result..... I am currently 5.5 weeks pregnant. So first try around and we managed our first positive in almost 3 years.

I am still VERY cautious, I know it is early, its our first, and I have seen too many of my friends and family with miscarriages, so I am just taking it day by day. My HCG betas started off a bit low, but doubled correctly last week so we stopped testing. My progesterone levels were a bit low so I elected to go on a supplement since I have a history of that. I am also doing weekly acupuncture. Currently focusing on healthy foods and taking it easy until our first U/S in a couple weeks.

I hope to report back here in a month or two with continued great news.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
    Heather J, Congrats!! Any updates??

onalark, SO SO sorry to hear the news. Hopefully its just priming the pump so to speak. I do wish you the best and hope you are doing well.
    Uh, well, I got pregnant right after (didn't even have a period), so don't feel too bad for me. I'll be 8 weeks as of tomorrow. Midwife appointment a week after. Fingers crossed for good news and a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by onalark View Post
    uh, well, i got pregnant right after (didn't even have a period), so don't feel too bad for me. i'll be 8 weeks as of tomorrow. Midwife appointment a week after. Fingers crossed for good news and a heartbeat.
    woohoo!!!

Grrr, well didn't work this round. Things weren't acting right @ 6 weeks so had my HCG retested and it stopped increasing. Ahh well, hoping for some 'onalark' luck for the next go around!

Rose is offline Member
    Hi Ladies. Just thought I'd stop by. I haven't been following the thread much lately but was here when it started. Just an update to say I'm due to give birth this week. I wish all everyone here the best of luck. I'll try to pop in from time to time to hear about more babies. Hugs to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
    Grrr, well didn't work this round. Things weren't acting right @ 6 weeks so had my HCG retested and it stopped increasing. Ahh well, hoping for some 'onalark' luck for the next go around!
    It's a very startling luck when it happens!

And I wish it on you.

Appointment in 3 days. I'll let ya'all know if the news is good. Our fingers are crossed. The nausea and soreness is still ongoing, and I'm not sure it was still happening at this point last time. Wheeee....

Kaylee99 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats Onalark!!! Yay!!

We are getting ready to start trying again. Had a lots of issues to work through (won't go into it cause its boring and gross) but things seem to be working correctly now (yay!). So...fingers crossed for October. I've lost over 25 pounds since June so I'm hoping that will help things.
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

HeatherJ is offline Senior Member
    Congrats to all pregnant ladies! And everyone who is trying, good luck <3

Since someone asked, Here is my update: I'm nearly 18 weeks, our 12 week scan was great, and all tests so far have been great too. Our 20 week scan is in 2 weeks, when we find out the sex! I was nauseated and vomiting up until last week!! My diet took a nosedive for awhile, with how limited my food tolerances became, but I'm back to normal almost. Lots of fruit and veggies, eggs, some meat. I've only gained 2.5lbs so far which I am very pleased with.
    How is everyone else?

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast