Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for those TTC page 29

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by goofylady View Post
    Kaylee, again, I'm SO sorry. I can't begin to understand what you are going through but my thoughts and prayers are with you!
    Echoing. I'm sorry, Kaylee.

Meadow is offline Senior Member
    Meadow, misshapen uterus? I had a roommate in college with the same thing. Her OBGYN at the time told her it would be difficult to conceive. Hoping the same isn't true for you! She eats and lives the farthest life from paleo/primal possible.
    The doc said initially he didn't think what they were seeing would cause problems conceiving, more carrying to term. BUT, I still wonder if that is creating problems. Most of our tests were pretty normal or on the almost normal side, so if my uterus is just not right that might explain more then the hormones.

I guess if that is how things turn out then I know I can eat/exercise right all I want but nothing changes something that developed before I was born. There are some drugs associated with various uterine defects, but my mother confirmed she did not take any during her pregnancy.

Doc wasn't overly concerned, but the more research I do the more mixed information I get.

Meadow is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee99 View Post
    Back from the doc. They are 99% sure we've lost the baby.
    Kaylee I am sincerely sorry to hear about the bad news. Please take care and my thoughts are with you.

Kaylee99 is offline Senior Member
    Hey everyone! Thank you for all the kind words, its been a rough week and we're all still pretty low but beginning to accept and heal. *hugs to everyone*
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Hey all. Bad news on Thursday. I wrote about it a bit on my journal, but long story short: no heartbeat, my husband and I are coping, and my body has started the miscarriage process as of this morning.

We're optimistic. I wasn't so optimistic on Saturday, and I was fairly devastated on Thursday, but I'm heading back to the land of "it's going to be all right".

And if it's not...well, we'll just go to Europe more often.

In the meantime, Mr. Onalark is off cat litter duty. Heh.

Life goes on.

orielwen is offline Senior Member
    onalark: Bummer.

I'll join this thread, if I may. We've been trying for two and a half years now, since shortly before my firstborn died. One miscarriage, then lots of nothing, then investigations found I had a blocked tube; a round of IVF ended with a short-lived Pregnancy of Unknown Location (i.e. they couldn't find it on ultrasound) and a haemorrhagic ovarian cyst. Now waiting for that to go down before deciding whether to go for another round of IVF. In the meantime we've discovered Primal and I'm hoping this improved lifestyle will help.

Unfortunately something (maybe the IVF hormones, maybe the cyst, maybe the change in diet) has messed with my hormones a bit, as noted by my shrunken breasts. I'm hoping it's the cyst and that as it goes down I'll recover.

goofylady is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onalark View Post
    Hey all. Bad news on Thursday. I wrote about it a bit on my journal, but long story short: no heartbeat, my husband and I are coping, and my body has started the miscarriage process as of this morning.

We're optimistic. I wasn't so optimistic on Saturday, and I was fairly devastated on Thursday, but I'm heading back to the land of "it's going to be all right".

And if it's not...well, we'll just go to Europe more often.

In the meantime, Mr. Onalark is off cat litter duty. Heh.

Life goes on.
    I'm so sorry for your loss!

Quote Originally Posted by orielwen View Post
    onalark: Bummer.
    I'm so sorry for your loss!
    Thanks to you both. Orielwen, good luck to you!

HeatherJ is offline Senior Member
    Hi Ladies! Haven't been on the forum in ages, but just wanted to pop back in to say that after 18 months of primal living I'm pregnant!!

I'm 5 weeks+2, EDD march 6, 2013. Trying to stay positive but have to admit I am a bit nervous.. Just want to get to that 12 week scan and make sure everything is okay. I believe what made the difference for me was using evening primrose oil orally AND vaginally for the first 2 weeks of my cycle to soften and dissolve all the cervical scar tissue I had from my LEEP procedure.

Right now I'm just resting a lot, drinking loads of water, and reading Ina may gaskins guide to childbirth and visualizing my healthy, full term baby!

orielwen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yay! Well done HeatherJ!

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast