Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for those TTC page 24

Kaylee99 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    YAY!! Do you know what you're having? (or do you want to know?)

*tries to plan a virtual baby shower*LOL!!
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

dmc
    dmc is offline Senior Member
    Wow, the time is moving fast, Rose. Already week 20! So glad to hear that things are going well. Kaylee, I'm in for the virtual baby shower

Rose is offline Member
    Thanks ladies. In some ways it does seem like the time has gone fast, but it hasn't been a walk in the park. We've decided not to find out the sex although it was hard not to give in and ask during the scan yesterday.

I've still got my fingers crossed for all the ladies in this forum.

That is awesome Rose! Only 20ish more to go!

dmc
    dmc is offline Senior Member
    Thank you for the finger crossing, Rose, and all the good thoughts from everyone. Just started my cycle, so I'll be starting my meds tomorrow and, if things go according to projections, will be having my transfer sometime around the 15th.

How are you feeling, Kaylee?

I feel great, thanks dmc! Only one episode of morning sickness (it was a doozy, ending in a massive nose bleed) but I blame it more on the pizza hubby brought home for dinner (he had to have it and I was too lazy too cook something different) than on baby. I am a little worried as I have no appetite and I've lost 8 pounds this past week. I don't remember that happening with munchkin.

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for the 15th!!

Meadow is offline Senior Member
    I have been hiding out from forums lately, so sorry I am so late on this one....

Congrats Kaylee!!! So glad to hear some good news. And so glad to hear you are at 20 weeks and all is well Rose

No news here really to report. 2 months off acupuncture and my cycles have gone all wonky again. I started full fertility testing this month (previously I had just had my estrogen/progesterone levels checked by my primary). I don't know how aggressive we will be with treatments, but we want to at minimum see if we can pinpoint the cause. Follicle counts were great, HSG completed last week, and now I am waiting for hormone testing day 8 and 11 after my surge, and hubby has to go in for testing next week. So maybe in a few weeks we will narrow things down a bit.

Other then going through the motions of testing I am trying to not 'think' about getting prego. We booked our trip late June for Roatan, I am taking my mom to Miami Beach next week, and maybe another trip in early June. I am trying to just get out of the house and not think about the future for a bit. At least I am sleeping better

Glad there has been some good news while I was away!

nbradford is offline Junior Member
    Hey ladies, I feel kind of guilty posting this because it would drive me crazy having just joined the thread and now, I'm pregnant. We've been trying for one month shy of 3 years. I've been strictly primal for almost three months. Pre ovulation I had a really low BBT, but post ovulation it sky rocketedd which is not typical for me. I know actually conceiving has something to do with it, but I think PBP also helped my temps do more what they are supposed to do.

onalark is offline Senior Member
    I'm probably out this month. We decided to buy a house, AND my company is doing a massive release that I'm part of, so stress levels have been high, and my BBT has been all over the map. Still trying anyway, but not expecting anything this round. I don't get anxiety attacks often, but I do when trying to close on a home AND launch a highly anticipated franchise at work.

Good luck to everyone trying. Hopefully I'll check back in a couple months or so with good news!

VivaLaDiva is offline Junior Member
    Hi there,

I'm new to the forums, but DH and I have been Primal since New Year's. We're about 5 months away from TTC and I'm rarin' to go, but I've never been regular and I do not O on my own (some HPV/PCOS dramas in my 20s). So I'm hoping that cleaning out the food and doing the right things will save me headaches, heartaches and wallet-aches, as I'd really like to get pregnant without meds, if possible.

My ob/gyn (she doesn't know about the Primal lifestyle, as I started after my annual appt) suggested pre-natal vitamins, but I'm wondering; doesn't that take care of itself with the good eats? I just started Fish Oil *(even the capsules are fishy, but at least I can wash it down with coconut water), too. I'm strongly considering The Healthy Baby Code since reading the article that he wrote recently about it; has anyone here done that?
    A star danced, and under that I was born.
    ~ Shakespeare

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast