Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for those TTC page 21

Rose is offline Member
    Sorry Kaylee about this month, fingers crossed for next time. It is hard not to get obsessive over these things.

Good plan Meadow, you can have a vacation even if you are pregnant.

Kaylee99 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Rose. I think I got my hopes up to high (being all scientific with the tests and such.)

Meadow-I had a really hard time getting pregnant with my first. We finally said screw it, we don't care, we'll get another dog. Went on vacation. Came back with an extra "souvenir" I'm starting to think that may be the best "conception tool" out there. White sand...drinks with umbrellas...no work, or bills stressing you out...*sigh*
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

dmc
    dmc is offline Senior Member
    Chiming in late (I'm catching up on my forum reading) but sorry to hear the bad news, Kaylee. I'll be thinking good thoughts for the next cycle. And I agree, a vacation sounds great and might be just the ticket.

I just turned our spare room into a guest room. I was getting so tired (and sad) passing that empty, transitional room. Let's see if that does the trick ")

mixie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
    I am with you Kaylee....11 days late. I think the stress last month really messed with my cycle. I just want wine and carbs at the moment. Bleh.

We have decided to take a tropical vacation in maybe June or July (Roatan has been calling our names). I am tempted to just give things a rest for 3 months just so I can get my head back on straight. Tired of obsessing over stuff, testing, worrying, AND putting my life on hold while I see if I am prego maybe this month. Things like big career and vacation opportunities keep coming my way and I keep putting off making decisions 'just in case'. Its probably better for me on multiple levels to just give myself permission to take a break.
    Oooh that sounds absolutely ideal. I think Kaylee's right about the fertility-boosting nature of relaxation in a sunny, sandy place =)
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

Its another month! And its spring! The flowers are blooming and birdies are twitter-pated, hopefully that means it'll be "spring" for us to *wink wink* How's everyone doing?

dmc
    All is well here. It has been a wet spring, but we are in desperate need of the rain, so I can't complain. We will be having our last embryo transfer sometime in the next two weeks. Please think good thoughts for us!

Kaylee, I laughed about the extra dog. We have two and a cat, and I have been looking at puppies lately-- A LOT. I'm scaring my partner

onalark is offline Senior Member
    This is the month we start trying. My charting software says that the window opens on April 12th. I'm excited and diligently taking my folate.

LOL, Onalark-mine says April 10th for me. Maybe we'll get preggy together!!

DMC-I'm crossing my fingers and toes and eyes and legs and arms everything else for you! *hopehopehopehopehope*

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee99 View Post
    LOL, Onalark-mine says April 10th for me. Maybe we'll get preggy together!!

DMC-I'm crossing my fingers and toes and eyes and legs and arms everything else for you! *hopehopehopehopehope*
    I'll keep my ovaries crossed for you!

Or, um, maybe just my fingers.

dmc
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good luck ladies, and thank you for the luck. And don't cross your ovaries, Onalark: you're going to need those

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast