Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for those TTC page 20

Kaylee99 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Took an OTC test and it came up negative. I was bouncing between sniffles and growls when I noticed it wasn't one of those special "test one week early!" tests. So....still have my fingers crossed!!
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

onalark is offline Senior Member
    Bookmarking. We're going to start trying for the first time in the next few months. Still getting ready for the attempt (taking my folate and watching what I eat), but looking forward to it, too!

Meadow is offline Senior Member
    Argh....6 days late and 2 negative tests and its driving me bonkers. My cycle used to run long so normally I wouldn't care, but since starting progesterone 5 months ago my cycles have been extremely consistent. I had some extra stress last month, so could very well be a factor, but that isn't helping with my mental state. :P

I know what you mean Meadow! I'm trying to not use the last OTC test and obsessively counting days. The last six months my cycle has been so wonky I don't know what day to start counting as "late", what would technically be the 1st day, or what may be the 1st day if I account for the last 6 months of weirdness? ugh.

Fingers crossed for you!! (and toes and eyes, lol!)

Rose is offline Member
    Good luck ladies. I keep popping back in to check and hope for good news.

I've reached 12 weeks now. Seems like this one is going to stick around. Just had nuchal scan though and hoping the results are good. I'm 39 so risk is higher. Funny how you get over one hurdle just to worry about the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Good luck ladies. I keep popping back in to check and hope for good news.

I've reached 12 weeks now. Seems like this one is going to stick around. Just had nuchal scan though and hoping the results are good. I'm 39 so risk is higher. Funny how you get over one hurdle just to worry about the next one.
    Great news, thank you for the update!! How are you feeling? How is primal and prego going?

Rose is offline Member
    Primal and prego, well I wish I could say I've been eating clean but I haven't. I've been so exhausted and with work, study and a 2 year old (& a teen) all my cooking and food prep was going out the window. Then I started to get some stomach issues, it is like I've developed gestational IBS, and it was getting pretty bad. Cleaned things up now and although the stomach is much better I've now got a crashing headache. I've kept up fruit and some potato intake but I still feel terrible. Just my head now, not so much my stomach and the tiredness is easing slightly as it should anyway at this stage.

dmc
    dmc is offline Senior Member
    Sorry for those of you who haven't gotten negatives and/or are in the tww limbo. This cycle I had flu-like symptoms, including nausea and headaches and also some pms-like symptoms (cramps, sore bbs, etc). I finally let myself think, hmm, maybe I'm pregnant. But no, it was the flu that is going around campus. Drat!

Rose, I'm so happy that the pregnancy is going well. It is ironic, isn't it, that we get over one hump and start worrying about the next. I think when you have had loses it is hard to just relax and enjoy the process, but I hope that you can. Sorry to hear about the food challenges. I, too, had such a hard time eating cleanly when I was pregnant. The carb cravings are intense. I recommend sweet potatoes! They really helped me over the hump. Maybe a little rice too?

Be well, everyone!

Well I'm out. Cycle started 4 days early!! UGH!!!! I'm rather down about the whole thing, and we've decided this month to not worry about CM or ovulation cycles or days of the moon or anything. We're just going to concentrate on eating clean and exercising more and that's it.

Yet, right this second all I want is a chocolate fudge sundae and to curl up on the couch and pout. *sigh*

Rose, I am so glad things are progressing!! I want to come over and rub your tummy, lol!!

I am with you Kaylee....11 days late. I think the stress last month really messed with my cycle. I just want wine and carbs at the moment. Bleh.

We have decided to take a tropical vacation in maybe June or July (Roatan has been calling our names). I am tempted to just give things a rest for 3 months just so I can get my head back on straight. Tired of obsessing over stuff, testing, worrying, AND putting my life on hold while I see if I am prego maybe this month. Things like big career and vacation opportunities keep coming my way and I keep putting off making decisions 'just in case'. Its probably better for me on multiple levels to just give myself permission to take a break.

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast